Based in London and Los Angeles, Atellio is the collaborative home for modern creative teams. Our mission is to universally empower the creative process by removing barriers and connecting people.
In practice, Atellio is a SaaS creative resource planning platform for studios to unify and accelerate their content production process. From brief to deliverable, we provide a creative cloud to manage, track, and unlock insights for every project.
Backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy, we're a small but mighty team, and what we care about is simple: the union of creativity and product. Today Atellio powers the the photo studios & marketing teams of multiple Fortune 500 companies, but our goal is to further expand our horizons and make Atellio synonymous with all forms of creative production, no matter the size or industry.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative who will lead the front lines of Atellio's Sales efforts. This includes market research & lead generation, prospecting & qualifying, and building relationships with key individuals & decision makers within the Creative, Marketing, & Technology functions at our target customers. Come join the Atellions and help us build something great!
What you'll do
- Be a critical part of building Atellio's customer base from the ground up
- Prospecting for new clients at high volume and velocity, via phone, email, and a variety of other channels to be experimented
- Generate qualified leads that fit our customer profiles at scale
- Navigate a new marketplace and help us build relationships across a variety of target industries
- Research and understand key industry trends and the competitive landscape - you should be the company expert on how to communicate to creative leaders within our target industries
- Be a top brand ambassador and represent Atellio at events, conferences, online communities, & more to garner interest in partnering with Atellio
- Hustle, network, get creative, and have fun!
Who we're looking for
- 2+ years experience working in a sales environment, with a record of exceeding targets under pressure.
- 1+ years experience selling Enterprise software; bonus points for startup experience
- Preferable: 1+ years working within/selling to the Creative and/or Marketing world
- A Bachelor's degree
- Top-notch communication skills, both verbal and written, and superior attention to detail
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
- Ambitious and self-motivated, with a laser-focus on exceeding set goals
- Ability to stay poised, agile, and solution-oriented in a fast-paced environment: from cold calling prospects to researching companies at scale to navigating Fortune 100 organizations
- A people person — you love talking to people and getting them excited
What you'll get
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Equity — we want you to have skin in the game and feel that this company belongs to you
- Regular team events, socials, and quarterly offsites
- Opportunity to travel between London & LA offices, in addition to prospect and client sites
- A dynamic and passionate work environment — we're in it together and the sky is the limit
- Empowerment to make decisions, act quickly, and be an owner