Based in London and Los Angeles, Atellio is the collaborative home for modern creative teams. We are on a mission to take the admin out of all creative projects, and build a new operating system for creative production.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a desire to build a marketing function from the ground up and drive our ability to create lasting partnerships that shape a new industry. This is an opportunity with tremendous upside and the potential to own our marketing world. Come join the Atellions and help us build something great!
Atellio is a SaaS platform built for companies to manage their end-to-end creative production function. We are backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy. We're a small but mighty team, and what we care about is simple: the union of creativity and product. Today Atellio powers the the photo studios of multiple Fortune 500 companies, but our goal is to further expand our horizons and make Atellio synonymous with all forms of creative production, no matter the size or industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lay the foundation of Atellio's marketing function, strategy, and operations
- Partner with Business Development and Product teams to expand Atellio's total addressable market and drive our strategic direction
- Empower our Sales function with both outbound lead generation and by creating a flowing funnel of inbound leads
- Build our content marketing strategy and executing on everything from blog posts and case studies to webinars an podcasts
- Design and implement an SEO strategy to ensure the right people are seeing and interacting with our online presence.
- Design and implement a paid marketing strategy to "make some noise" and tell the world about our mission & value in a cost-effective manner - this includes our event & tradeshow presence
- Develop our company marketing assets & lead our copywriting, in order to strengthen our external communications
- Experiment & A/B test our different outbound communications channels to optimize our outbound & campaign strategy & refine our value proposition messaging
- Build and report on metrics such as cost-per-lead, conversion, and ROI
- Research and understand key industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Hustle, get creative, and have fun!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A jack-of-all-trades, marketing 'guru'
- 3+ years experience working in a marketing environment, with a data-backed record of exceeding targets
- Experience in SaaS and Enterprise marketing; bonus points for startup experience
- A Bachelor's degree
- Passion for the creative & experience working for (or with) a creative production team
- Top-notch communication and copywriting skills
- Experience in content marketing, paid marketing, & SEO
- Experience working with B2B/SaaS marketing tools (Outreach, Sales Navigator, Pardot, Hubspot....)
- Ambitious and self-motivated, with a desire to grow with the company
- Ability to stay poised, agile, and solution-oriented in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Equity — we want you to have skin in the game and feel that this company belongs to you
- Regular team events, socials, and quarterly offsites
- Opportunity to travel between London & LA offices
- A dynamic and passionate work environment — we're in it together and the sky is the limit
- Empowerment to make decisions, act quickly, and be an owner