Based in London and Los Angeles, Atellio is the collaborative home for modern creative teams. We are on a mission to take the admin out of all creative projects, and build a new operating system for creative production.
We are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals with a desire to lay the foundation of our Customer Success & Support functions and set ourselves up for long-term success by driving retention, expansion & upsell as well as true thought partnership across our client base. This is an opportunity with tremendous upside and the potential to own Atellio's customer-facing world (needless to say, a top priority). Come join the Atellions and help us build something great!
Atellio is a SaaS platform built for companies to manage their end-to-end creative production function. We are backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy. We're a small but mighty team, and what we care about is simple: the union of creativity and product. Today Atellio powers the the photo studios of multiple Fortune 500 companies, but our goal is to further expand our horizons and make Atellio synonymous with all forms of creative production, no matter the size or industry.
What you'll do
- Build Atellio's Customer Success function from the ground up
- Own the entire post-sales experience for all Atellio customers - from smaller customers to some of the world's biggest creative teams
- Establish & execute a framework for product implementation, onboarding, & training across our different segments & industries
- Design a scalable structure for ongoing customer success & relationship management across our different segments & industries
- Run our customer support program, managing various communication channels to ensure we meet our SLA and company standards
- Lead all client communications, from weekly check-ins to executive business reviews
- Become an expert on the product & the various use cases, to ensure our customers are getting the most out of the platform
- Partner with Business Development to create the proper handoff, renewal, & expansion process
- Partner with Product to ensure they have a 360-degree view of all product feedback and the priority at which we execute on such feedback — you'll be our eyes and ears of how customers are using the product
- Build out our Customer Success operations - think tools such as Intercom and JIRA, metrics such as Customer Satisfaction, Platform Activity, & ROI
- Hustle, get creative, and have fun!
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years experience working in a Customer Success environment, with a proven record of exceeding targets
- Experience in SaaS and with Enterprise customers; bonus points for startup experience
- A Bachelor's degree
- Passion for the creative & experience working with creative production teams in the spirit of properly understanding our client base
- Top-notch communication skills, both verbal and written, and superior attention to detail
- A people person & a problem solver — you love talking to people and getting them excited and when problems arise, you are able to creatively drive a solution forward
- Some technical experience — you'll be managing our customer support and troubleshooting bugs as they come
- Ambitious and self-motivated, with a laser-focus on exceeding set goals
- Ability to stay poised, agile, and solution-oriented in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
What you'll get
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Equity — we want you to have skin in the game and feel that this company belongs to you
- Regular team events, socials, and quarterly offsites
- Opportunity to travel between London & LA offices, as well as customer sites across the U.S. and Europe (and soon to be more...)
- A dynamic and passionate work environment — we're in it together and the sky is the limit
- Empowerment to make decisions, act quickly, and be an owner