Atellio is the first platform designed to help creative teams scale content production, from brief to deliverable. Our SaaS product is used by leading fashion brands, tech unicorns and film studios, helping them all move away from a mishmash of spreadsheets and disparate tools, to a single unified workflow.
We’re a small, remote-first team spread across the UK, Europe and the USA, backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy.
Now is a great time to join Atellio if you’re looking for a role that will challenge and reward you in equal measure. We’re growing fast, have a great team and have big plans for what comes next.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the development of our core SaaS product. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you’ll work closely with our designers and engineers to define, specify, build and iterate the features that make Atellio the best in class solution for creative teams.
To be successful in this role you’ll love working out how to make complex things simple, be comfortable making important prioritisation calls and have a passion for improving the experience of the end user.
As one of the first members of our Product Management team, we’ll be looking to you to continuously improve how we work, ensuring we deliver maximum value for our customers and the business.
Most importantly, you will have a desire to make an impact.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Manager
- A strong understanding of how to identify, prioritise and test product opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, from documenting complex requirements through to sharing difficult prioritisation decisions
- Experience defining, tracking, analysing and responding to product metrics
- Comfort operating across the product lifecycle, from strategy to vision to implementation to iteration and optimisation
- A passion for continuous improvement, both as an individual and as part of a team
- Previous success leading a multidisciplinary team in the delivery of a set of key customer and business outcomes
- An ability to quickly understand new concepts and explain them to others
- A record of successfully managing ambitious roadmaps and demanding stakeholders
- Hands-on experience leading key sprint rituals, e.g. backlog grooming, story writing, bug capture and prioritisation, retrospectives etc.
- An understanding of what a good user experience looks like and how to work effectively with designers to deliver it
- An appreciation of what a good technical solution looks like and how to work effectively with engineers to deliver it
- Excellent prioritisation and decision making skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience delivering a complex people or workflow management application
- An interest in team productivity tools and approaches
- Experience managing integrations for enterprise customers
- Experience of different testing and QA approaches
- Scale-up experience
Our Product Stack
- And a few more we’re experimenting with ...
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Remote working
- Choice of membership to a creative organisation, e.g. Tate, Barbican, Curzon etc.
- Private health insurance
- Summer Fridays - Between June - August we clock off at 3pm so you can have a bit more time to enjoy the summer 🔆🔆🔆
- Yearly company retreat: our last trip was to Milan 🇮🇹