Atellio is the first platform designed to help creative teams scale content production, from brief to deliverable. Our SaaS product is used by leading fashion brands, tech unicorns and film studios, helping them all move away from a mishmash of spreadsheets and disparate tools, to a single unified workflow.
We’re a small, remote-first team spread across the UK, Europe and the USA, backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy.
Now is a great time to join Atellio if you’re looking for a role that will challenge and reward you in equal measure. We’re growing fast, have a great team and big plans for what comes next.
We're looking for a Product Designer to join us in helping creative teams scale content production.
As part of a multidisciplinary team, you’ll work closely with our Product Managers and Engineers to define, design, build and iterate the experience that makes Atellio the most loved solution for creative teams. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a lot of ownership from day one, contributing to the success of our SaaS creative application.
To be successful in this role you’ll be passionate about making powerful tools simple to understand and use, know when to rely on best practice and when to bend the rules, love thinking about information architecture and data flows, and always be advocating for the user.
Ideally, you have first hand experience of the challenges of working with hybrid creative teams and would love nothing more but to get stuck in solving this problem. Most importantly, you will have a desire to make an impact.
- 3+ years experience working as a (digital) Product Designer
- Confident designing, facilitating and synthesising user research
- Skilled at bringing user needs and pain points to life
- Able to quickly communicate and test ideas by creating quick, low-fidelity mockups
- Extensive experience using Figma as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excited by the prospect of using and contributing to our design system
- Able to quickly understand and abstract key concepts and mental models
- Experience of working directly with Engineers and Product Managers to shape and refine designs
- Evidence of a strong design eye with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with how products are built and how to work with engineers to understand and address implementation challenges
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on engineering experience
- Ability to create illustrations, icons and graphics.
- Sneaking in little easter eggs into the product to keep users on their toes.
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Remote working
- Choice of membership to a creative organisation, e.g. Tate, Barbican, Curzon etc.
- Private health insurance
- Summer Fridays - Between June - August we clock off at 3pm so you can have a bit more time to enjoy the summer 🔆🔆🔆
- Yearly company retreat: our last trip was to Milan 🇮🇹