Atellio is the first platform designed to help creative teams scale content production, from brief to deliverable. Our SaaS product is used by leading fashion brands, tech unicorns and film studios, helping them all move away from a mishmash of spreadsheets and disparate tools, to a single unified workflow.
We’re a small, remote-first team spread across the UK, Europe and the USA, backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy.
Now is a great time to join Atellio if you’re looking for a role that will challenge and reward you in equal measure. We’re growing fast, have a great team and big plans for what comes next.
We're looking for a Senior Frontend React Engineer to work on our core SaaS product. As part of a multidisciplinary Pod, you’ll primarily be responsible for building new features and iterating on our core component library. As a Senior Engineer you will also be responsible for supporting other Engineers and ensuring the overall quality of our codebase and engineering approach.
To be successful in this role you’ll have a love for well-designed code and a passion for beautiful and intuitive user experiences. You'll be comfortable offering your opinions on how a design could be improved and identifying use-cases that haven't been taken into account. You will have deep understanding of user interface best practices and make recommendations on tools and technologies that could help us be more productive.
- 3+ years of experience working on user facing products
- Deep knowledge of React, or some experience with React and deep experience with Angular, Vue, or similar (we use React!)
- Experience working with Redux-style architecture, and state in general
- Experience with unit testing (we use Jest and React Testing Library) and end-to-end testing (Cypress)
- Good code habits
- Strong UX awareness and a passion for creating seamless user experiences
- Keen eye in sweating the small stuff and appreciating the little details that surprise and delight
- Strong opinions about architecture and best practices based on experience and research
- You love a good design system, and you're excited about experimenting with new and awesome ways of doing things
- Based in UK, or similar timezone (e.g. Portugal, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands, Greece, Ireland etc.)
- You are comfortable and productive working remotely
Bonus points for:
- Experience working from design tools (Sketch, Figma, Zeplin etc)
- Experience with TypeScript
- A keen eye for spotting obscure pop culture references in our documentation, and are a dab hand at sneaking in your own
Our Tech Stack
- Redux & Redux Toolkit
- Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress
- Go backend
- Circle CI
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Remote working
- Choice of membership to a creative organisation, e.g. Tate, Barbican, Curzon etc.
- Private health insurance
- Summer Fridays - Between June - August we clock off at 3pm so you can have a bit more time to enjoy the summer 🔆🔆🔆
- Yearly company retreat: our last trip was to Malaga