Based in London and Los Angeles, Atellio is the collaborative home for modern content teams. Our mission is to universally empower the creative process by removing barriers and connecting people.
In practice, Atellio is a SaaS creative resource planning platform for studios to unify and accelerate their content production process. From brief to deliverable, we provide a creative cloud to manage, track, and unlock insights for every project.
Backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy, we're a small but mighty team, and what we care about is simple: the union of creativity and product. Today Atellio powers the the creative studios & marketing teams of multiple Fortune 500 companies, but our goal is to further expand our horizons and make Atellio synonymous with all forms of creative production, no matter the size or industry.
We are currently seeking a Growth Marketer with deep-rooted experience driving growth & lead generation through channels such as Campaigns, Content, SEO, Events, Press & Publications, and more. Having built marketing structures at a startup/scale-up and having done so in the Creative & Marketing industries is our key experience requirement. This is an opportunity to lead our Marketing efforts from the ground up and navigate our path of disruption for how content & creative teams operate at scale. Come join the Atellions and help us build something great!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lay the foundation of Atellio's marketing function, strategy, and operations
- Partner with Business Development and Product teams to expand Atellio's total addressable market and drive our strategic direction
- Empower our Sales function with both outbound lead generation and by creating a flowing funnel of inbound leads
- Build our content marketing strategy and executing on everything from blog posts and case studies to webinars an podcasts
- Design and implement an SEO strategy to ensure the right people are seeing and interacting with our online presence.
- Design and implement a paid marketing strategy to "make some noise" and tell the world about our mission & value in a cost-effective manner - this includes our event & tradeshow presence
- Develop our company marketing assets & lead our copywriting, in order to strengthen our external communications
- Experiment & A/B test our different outbound communications channels to optimize our outbound & campaign strategy & refine our value proposition messaging
- Build and report on metrics such as cost-per-lead, conversion, and ROI
- Research and understand key industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Hustle, get creative, and have fun!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A jack-of-all-trades, marketing 'guru'
- 5+ years experience working in a marketing environment, with a data-backed record of exceeding targets
- Experience in the Creative & Marketing SaaS world (think Content Management systems, DAMs, PIMs, project management, etc.)
- Startup or scale-up experience
- A Bachelor's degree
- Passion for the creative & experience working for (or with) a creative production team
- Top-notch communication and copywriting skills
- Experience in content marketing, paid marketing, & SEO
- Experience working with B2B/SaaS marketing tools
- Ambitious and self-motivated, with a desire to grow with the company
- Ability to stay poised, agile, and solution-oriented in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Equity — we want you to have skin in the game and feel that this company belongs to you
- Regular team events, socials, and quarterly offsites
- Opportunity to travel between London & SoCal offices
- A dynamic and passionate work environment — we're in it together and the sky is the limit
- Empowerment to make decisions, act quickly, and be an owner