Atellio is the first platform built specifically to help creative teams scale content production, from brief to deliverable. As teams produce more content against a backdrop of increasing platforms, higher regulatory burdens and distributed workforces, Atellio has set out to universally empower the creative process by removing barriers and bringing people together.
We're backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy. In stealth mode, Atellio is already powering the photo and film studios of the leading brands in streetwear, fashion and retail, like Arc'teryx and others under NDA (so you know they’re good).
Life at Atellio
We're deeply passionate about the creative industries and product. We are a team of entrepreneurs across the board, and embrace a culture of radical transparency and ownership.
We're international at our core, with main teams in London and Los Angeles. We're remote friendly (our dev team is spread across the UK), and have perfected Friday company wide zoom games.
We're looking for a front-end React engineer to join our awesome dev team working on our core product. You'll take on ownership from day 1, and you're more than happy to dive deep on building new features, architecting your components in a way that will make life easier down the line.
Hand-in-hand with your love of well-designed code is your passion for beautiful, intuitive UX. You'll offer up suggestions if a design presented to you could be improved, or if there are use-cases that haven't been taken into account. You have an awareness of modern UX flows & patterns that users are familiar with, and you can explain your gut feeling when things don't feel right.
It's a great time to join Atellio: we're focusing this year to improve our key workflows to give our customers a truly first-class experience. One of our goals this year is to attain an accolade for the software we've built. We love doing things properly, and we're pretty light on our feet. You'll have a great codebase to play with, and the opportunity to decide how to make it amazing. Come join us!
- 3+ years of experience working on user facing products
- Good knowledge of React, or strong experience with Angular, Vue, or similar (we use React!)
- Understanding of Redux-style architecture, & state in general
- Familiar with unit testing (we use Jest & React Testing Library) & end-to-end testing (Cypress)
- Good code habits
- Strong UX awareness and a passion for creating seamless user experiences
- Keen eye in sweating the small stuff and appreciating the little details that surprise and delight
- You have opinions about architecture and best practices
- You love a good design system, and you're excited about experimenting with new and awesome ways of doing things
- Based in UK, or similar timezone (Portugal, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands, Ireland)
- You've got experience working from design tools (Sketch, Figma, Zeplin etc)
- Experience with TypeScript
- You're familiar with Node.js as well, and you're more than happy to just dip in and add a new endpoint when you need it
- You have a keen eye for spotting obscure pop culture references in our documentation, and are a dab hand at sneaking in your own
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Choice of membership to a creative organisation (Tate, Barbican, Curzon etc)
- Private health insurance
- An energetic and passionate startup working to power creativity in businesses, with a supportive team set out to do their best work