Atellio is the first platform built specifically to help creative teams scale content production, from brief to deliverable. As teams produce more content against a backdrop of increasing platforms, higher regulatory burdens and distributed workforces, Atellio has set out to universally empower the creative process by removing barriers and bringing people together.
We're backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy. In stealth mode, Atellio is already powering the photo and film studios of the leading brands in streetwear, fashion and retail, like Arc'teryx and others under NDA (so you know they’re good).
Life at Atellio
We're deeply passionate about the creative industries and product. We are a team of entrepreneurs across the board, and embrace a culture of radical transparency and ownership.
We're international at our core, with main teams in London and Los Angeles. We're remote friendly (our dev team is spread across the UK), and have perfected Friday company wide zoom games.
We're looking for a Digital Product Designer to join our core product team. You'll be taking ownership from day one, contributing towards our SaaS application.
We're looking for someone with 4+ years in digital product design. You may have graduated with a degree in a creative subject or you were a self educator who built up their knowledge and made it into the industry with pure grit. You love being a part of small teams building big things, with an itch to execute, iterate and refine designs to highlight the core values of a product.
You have studied the core principles of design which then branched into the discipline of both digital UI & UX. You have a strong eye for design with a sharp sense of detail. At the root of everything you do is being empathetic to the user, creating beautiful experiences that guide, inform and most importantly delight.
It's a great time to join Atellio: we're focusing this year to improve our key workflows to give our customers a truly first-class experience. One of our goals this year is to attain an accolade for the software we've built. We love doing things properly, and we're pretty light on our feet. Come join us!
- At least 4+ years experience in digital product design.
- Fully adept with modern design software. Our main tools are Figma, Overflow & Whimsical (open to use others).
- Ability to own design problems end-to-end, from initial concept through to user feedback and developer hand-off.
- Ability to ship, measure and improve designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Ability to quickly communicate an idea by creating quick, low-fidelity mockups.
- Evidence of a strong design eye with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong presentation and communication skills to get the team on board with your design decisions.
- Familiarity with how products are built with an awareness of engineering challenges from designs created.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment taking on ownership from day one.
- Ability to code lightweight applications (static marketing pages etc.)
- Ability to create illustrations, icons and graphics.
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Choice of membership to a creative organisation (Tate, Barbican, Curzon etc)
- Private health insurance
- An energetic and passionate startup working to power creativity in businesses, with a supportive team set out to do their best work