I’m Scott, CPO and co-founder at Atellio and we’re looking for a Senior Digital Product Designer to join in helping creative teams scale content production. You will be designer number two, working closely with myself and our CEO to tackle all design challenges within the company. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and ownership from day one, contributing to the success of our SaaS creative application.
Myself and Nick (CEO) come from product backgrounds, and we care deeply about building tools for the creative industry. Our team consists of entrepreneurs across the board, and embrace a culture of radical transparency and ownership.
Atellio is the next-generation platform built specifically to help creative teams scale content production from brief to deliverable. With content demands exploding to satisfy new platforms and customers, creative teams are at a breakpoint of being able to keep on top of content creation. Our creative operations platform allows teams to plan, schedule, and deliver content faster with the help of their hybrid creative network.
We're backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy. In stealth mode, Atellio is already powering the creative studios of leading companies like Arc'teryx, ASRV & Passion. Not to mention the pioneering fortune 500 companies we have under NDA (so you know they’re good).
We're looking for someone who is hungry to operate in an early stage environment and thrives on being fully hands-on in all areas of the design lifecycle. You have built up your portfolio with a range of diverse digital products and relish building beautifully engaging workflows that delight users. Ideally, you are aware of and felt the challenges of working with hybrid creative teams and would love nothing more but to get stuck in solving this problem.
Your perfect day will include:
- Designing features and experiences that streamline creative workflows.
- Conducting user research with our customers to drive product strategy.
- Conducting user feedback to inform future iterations.
- Whiteboard wire-framing sessions working with others to architect new features and workflows.
- Knuckling down in Figma to build out high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Working closely with the engineering team to ensure designs are communicated clearly.
- Jumping in when needed to help the sales and marketing team with design for urgent asset collateral.
- Sneaking in little easter eggs into the product to keep users on their toes.
Design skills that we value
- At least 5+ years experience in digital product design.
- Fully adept with modern design software. Our main tools are Figma, Overflow & Whimsical (open to use others).
- Ability to own design problems end-to-end, from initial concept through to user feedback and developer hand-off.
- Ability to ship, measure and improve designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Ability to quickly communicate an idea by creating quick, low-fidelity mockups.
- Evidence of a strong design eye with meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity with how products are built with an awareness of engineering challenges from designs created.
Soft skills that we value:
- Strong and open collaboration - Working closely with the CEO, CPO and Project manager to solve design challenges.
- Encourages and inspires others to do their best work.
- Strong presentation and communication skills to get the team on board with your design decisions.
- Experience in growing design teams.
- Ability to code lightweight applications (static marketing pages etc.)
- Ability to create illustrations, icons and graphics.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Choice of membership to a creative organisation (Tate, Barbican, Curzon etc)
- Private health insurance
- An energetic and passionate startup working to power creativity in businesses, with a supportive team set out to do their best work