Based in London and Los Angeles, Atellio is the collaborative home for modern content teams. Our mission is to universally empower the creative process by removing barriers and connecting people.
In practice, Atellio is a SaaS creative resource planning platform for studios to unify and accelerate their content production process. From brief to deliverable, we provide a creative cloud to manage, track, and unlock insights for every project.
Backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy, we're a small but mighty team, and what we care about is simple: the union of creativity and product. Today Atellio powers the the creative studios & marketing teams of multiple Fortune 500 companies, but our goal is to further expand our horizons and make Atellio synonymous with all forms of creative production, no matter the size or industry.
We are current seeking a Customer Success leader with a desire to lay the foundation of our CS function (think Onboarding & Implementation, Account Management, Support, Renewal & Expansion, etc.). The main purpose of this role will be to set ourselves up for long-term success by driving retention, expansion, & upsell and equally importantly - true thought partnership - across our client base. Having worked within the Creative Industry and knowing the in's and out's of the content production process are our key requirements for this role. This is an opportunity with tremendous upside and the potential to own Atellio's customer-facing world (needless to say, our top priority). Come join the Atellions and help us build something great!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own the entire post-sales experience for all Atellio customers - from smaller customers to some of the world's premier creative teams
- Establish & execute a framework for platform implementation, onboarding, & training
- Design a scalable stucture for ongoing customer success & relationship management
- Run our customer support program, managing various communication channels to ensure we meet our SLA and company standards
- Lead all client communications, from weekly check-ins to executive business reviews
- Become an expert on the product & the various use cases, to ensure our customers are getting the most out of the platform
- Partner with Business Development to create the proper handoff, renewal, & expansion process
- Partner with Product to ensure they have a 360-degree view of all product feedback and the priorty at which we execute on such feedback — you'll be our eyes and ears of how customers are using the product
- Build out our Customer Success operations - think tools such as Intercom and JIRA, metrics such as Customer Satisfaction, Platform Activity, & ROI
- Hustle, get creative, and have fun!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years experience working in a Customer Success environment, with a proven record of exceeding targets
- Experience working on the Creative Production side - you should know the lingo, the pain points, & the value that a platform like Atellio can provide from the inside out
- Experience in the Enterprise SaaS world - and even better, the startup world - is preferred
- A Bachelor's degree
- Top-notch communication skills, both verbal and written, and superior attention to detail
- A people person & a problem solver — you love talking to people and getting them excited and when problems arise, you are able to creatively drive a solution forward
- Ability to stay poised, agile, and solution-oriented in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Equity — we want you to have skin in the game and feel that this company belongs to you
- Regular team events, socials, and quarterly offsites
- Opportunity to travel between London & SoCal offices
- A dynamic and passionate work environment — we're in it together and the sky is the limit
- Empowerment to make decisions, act quickly, and be an owner