Hey there, I’m Scott, CPO and co-founder at Atellio and we're looking for a Back-end Engineer to join in helping creative teams scale content production. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a lot ownership from day one, contributing to the success of our SaaS creative application.
Myself and Nick (CEO) come from product backgrounds, and we care deeply about building tools for the creative industry. Our team consists of entrepreneurs across the board, and embrace a culture of radical transparency and ownership.
Atellio is the first platform built specifically to help creative teams scale content production, from brief to deliverable. As teams produce more content against a backdrop of increasing platforms, higher regulatory burdens and distributed workforces, Atellio has set out to universally empower the creative process by removing barriers and bringing people together.
We're backed by leaders in the creative industry like ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy. In stealth mode, Atellio is already powering the photo and film studios of the leading brands in streetwear, fashion and retail, like Arc'teryx and others under NDA (so you know they’re good).
We're looking for a senior back-end engineer to join our awesome dev team working on our core SaaS application. You're eager to take on ownership from day 1, diving deep into building new features, architecting code in a way that makes life easier down the line.
You're comfortable working under the hood of large architectural systems and have a deep understanding of the infrastructure required to run modern-day enterprise SaaS applications.
It's a great time to join Atellio: we're focusing this year to improve our key workflows to give our customers a truly first-class experience. We balance the craft of doing things properly while being pretty light on our feet. You'll have a great codebase to play with, and the opportunity to decide how to make it amazing. Come join us!
- You have a proven track record architecting and delivering Go projects to a high standard
- You have 3+ years of experience with any Object Oriented language like Golang, Java, C#
- You have experience with SQL for at least 1 year
- You have experience in not only writing microservices from scratch but also in understanding and developing existing services against a roadmap
- You enjoy building high performance, scalable services using protocol buffers/gPRC
- You are passionate about code quality and have a thorough understanding of software development concepts that promote readability, maintainability, and testability
- You are comfortable working with Docker
- You are comfortable and productive working remotely
- DevOps skills (Docker Swarm, Terraform)
Back-end: Goland, RabbitMQ, Postgres, Prometheum, Grafana, Traefik
Transport: gRPC, REST
Infrastructure: Terraform, Docker Swarm, Circle CI, AWS / Azure
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Choice of membership to a creative organisation (Tate, Barbican, Curzon etc)
- Private health insurance
- An energetic and passionate startup working to power creativity in businesses, with a supportive team set out to do their best work